Want that oh-so-hot look you had in middle school when you tried to cut your own bangs, and they came out uneven, so you just kept on trimming? Until practically nothing was left?
Try Post-partum Hair Loss! It’s awesome!
Amy, I cannot even imagine the tumbleweeds that will be floating around your apartment a year from now with your amazing volume of terrifically curly hair. Despite all that – you’re about to have the time of your life. I’m so thrilled about your teensy little person.

4 comments:
I've got those same little wispies in the front there! And that is exactly why I went and chopped all my hair off last weekend. I was hoping that would make it less noticeable but not so much
I guess it all depends on the hair. I never really had a problem. I just lost a bit more hair a day for a month or so then it was back to normal. I guess I got lucky with thick hair!
Yes, I just went through that .. hugs
Hmmm...well, bangs are cute, right?
Post a Comment