My gorgeous girl is 8 months old today… we celebrated by going to work together and changing her outfit in the middle of the morning because she spat upon the first one (which, BTW, was really cute).
Anyhow, I found the goofiest hat in the house (my winter hat), and put it on her. She’s adorable, no?

9 comments:
Oh, man, yeah she is cute. Great picture.
Quite the personality - love the photo - see you soon, nana
I love this picture....
Happy 8 Months! She looks adorable!
Please feel free to check out my entry HERE
Oh, she's so pretty!
I love the natural light on this photo! Really great shot
I love it. Can't wait to kiss that little nose in July!!
yes, she is adorable!
I visit from Nan's site frequently and I always think how beautiful your kids are! They are some of the most gorgeous children I've seen (mine rank pretty high up there, too :) ). And your pictures are amazing...do you have a favorite lens?
Happy Mother's Day-what a special present last year!
Post a Comment