Here's the scoop:
- I finally had had enough of the coughing, fever, pounding head, blocked nose, etc. and called my doctor at 2:30 yesterday afternoon. He was able to see me at 3:15.
- It's a big deal since our insurance changed for me to go to the doctor. We will have to pay the full fee for the visit, no co-pays anymore. Lovely.
- I have a sinus infection and bronchitis. God bless the Z-pack.
- On my way to the doctor (excuse me for a second while I stray from the real story) I had occasion to shake my fist in the air in irritation with our local Christian radio station. You might know that downhere is my favorite band of all time - I may have mentioned it once or twice before. Well I was surprised to hear their latest single played yesterday afternoon - they sadly don't get much airplay (something that is a total mystery to me). After the song was over, the DJ was saying how downhere's been around a long time, how they are a fun band, and how THEY HAVEN'T HAD MUCH GOING ON LATELY. Um, WRONG. She referred to their "upcoming" album (came out last September) as "The Ending Is The Beginning" - Um, WRONG. Also, she must not have known about their album that came out in May 2007. Or their Christmas album with other labelmates that came out in Dec. 2007. Or their near constant touring. Whatever. Good thing I keep all this in perspective!
- I was WIDE. AWAKE. from 4-7am. It sucked.
- Okay, that's all.

7 comments:
I tyr and listen to christian stations but get so tired of hearing music that is from teh 90's when there is SO MUCH NEW and better nusic out there.
I hope you feel better. WOW, so sorry about the insurance change.
Blech. Hope you feel better soon!
And hope your diagnosis: SICK doesn't keep you from enjoying LOST tonight! :)
I'm happy to say that for not being a super well known band around here our local Christian radio station manages to keep Downhere in pretty good rotation :). I just got over a bought of pneumonia coupled with a sinus infection; Chad kept threatening to record me after I had taken my codeine and cough syrup and settled into conversation with him. Thank-goodness for antibiotics (and only having to pay a co-pay, uugh, I do not envy you). Hope you feel better soon!
Hope the meds have kicked in by now... good luck!
It is especially important that you NOT miss LOST 316!!!!!! Hope you feel better soon. plm
There's so much to address here, from you're not feeling well, not sleeping, ??X*&^%$#@ insurance, and the ignorant radio announcer, I can't say anything at all ... except feel better. ML
hope you feel better!
Post a Comment