Monday, February 16, 2009

toes*/firetruck/hollacopter**



*[Yeah, that's a disposable diaper. I was a tad slow getting things washed last week.]
**[Yeah, I know I spelled it wrong. That's how Henry pronounces it, and it's funny.]

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Cuties! Elizabeth discovered her toes this morning.

mama amy bee said...

we use disposables, too, when i'm not feeling it. that's okay.

AwkwardMoments said...

We do sposies and cloth.

Great pictures, Having fun?

Anonymous said...

Visiting from Nan's site (avoiding clean-up-yikes). Just had to say how adorable your kids are, and your photos are great! Your daughter is so full of light! Very sweet. I love your attitude. Have a good week!

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I love the pics of Henry!

And Harry is a huge fan of his feet too. His latest thing is sock removal -- he grabs on to the ends and pulls until they pop off. It's hysterical.