Saturday, February 14, 2009

keepin' it real, Valentine's Day Edition

Happy we-really-should-celebrate-love-every-day-but-I-guess-we'll-do-it-up-special-today Day! We had a big day around here, with Henry getting to not only sit in a firetruck and police cruiser (the front!) but also a medivac helicopter at a local support-the-troops event... I got to sing with my friends (in between coughing fits, that is - this crud is tenacious!)... and then tonight our church offered free babysitting from 5-9. Timon and I took advantage of that, dropped the kids off and went out to a lovely dinner.

Then we came home and swept and mopped the whole house. Just keepin' it real - and keeping the romance alive. What did you all do today?


3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Sounds like a wonderful Day.

I went to sam's, target and my parents. Then came home and cleaned the kitchen

HereWeGoAJen said...

We went out to dinner with our friends. We didn't realize it was Valentine's Day until we were already committed. :)

Amy said...

We had an awesome dinner out with Andi & Mike and Alli. A nice 5pm dinner, early so that we didn't disturb most of the romantic dinner-goers eating later since we had Alli with us :) But she was good and the food couldn't have been better.

Glad you had a good day too :)