Thanks for all the compliments on the pumpkin - for several years now I've discovered the awesomeness of using stencils, so I really can't take creative or technical credit for our smiling jack. But thanks, all the same! Last night Henry's best bud Gregory and his parents came over to go trick-or-treating with us, and we had a blast. Here they are at their first stop:

And it didn't take long before they were off to the next block, holding hands and looking both ways, searching for houses with lights on and signs of Halloween friendliness.

Yoda and Spiderman filled their buckets full of loot and once Henry said that his bucket was heavy, we decided that was it. Maria rode in the stroller in her pumpkin outfit and mostly slept. We got back home and the boys decided to be in charge of handing out candy to those coming to our door. Yoda was light-saber equipped just in case of bad guys. After I took this picture, Henry told me that he was making a scary face and asked to see it on the screen. He was a little disappointed that you couldn't see it.

(And hey, welcome to NaBloPoMo, which I inadvertently did last year during my 30 until 30 posts. See you tomorrow!)

2 comments:
Tell Henry I can see his scary face!
i think yoda and spiderman make a great time
Post a Comment