I've conquered Nablopomo!
We're watching season one of Flight of the Conchords. Seriously, RUN and rent this show. It's hysterically funny. I'm getting ready to have some leftover birthday cake and work on my craft project. Timon and Henry are snoozing in the tent and tomorrow we're driving a couple of hours to cut down the Griswold Family Christmas Tree. I'm pretty sure the farm has their own saws though, so we won't have to rip it out of the ground by the roots.
"Yep, it's a little full... a lot of sap."
We're watching season one of Flight of the Conchords. Seriously, RUN and rent this show. It's hysterically funny. I'm getting ready to have some leftover birthday cake and work on my craft project. Timon and Henry are snoozing in the tent and tomorrow we're driving a couple of hours to cut down the Griswold Family Christmas Tree. I'm pretty sure the farm has their own saws though, so we won't have to rip it out of the ground by the roots.
"Yep, it's a little full... a lot of sap."

1 comment:
I thoroughly enjoyed your Nablopomo efforts!!!! More, more . . . . . :):):):)
Post a Comment