Thursday, November 29, 2007

well, I might as well...

... finish out the Nablopomo. I started a craft project today and am amazed at the progress I've made in just a couple of hours. But since my hand is getting painful again, I'll have to take a break until tomorrow.

Hey, yesterday was a great birthday. Henry and Timon had an angel-food cake waiting for me after youth and we ate it while watching The Grinch. Henry really liked it, and I was happy to share something I loved so much as a kid (and still do) with him. Christmas will probably be the most fun with Henry this year that we've had- he really gets it and is super-excited about Santa. However, when I told him that we have Christmas to say Happy Birthday to Jesus, he pitched a fit because "it was not Jesus' birfday, it was supposed to be MY birfday!!!" I'm sure he'll come around.

No comments: