Friday, December 07, 2007

you can be honest

You all were getting a little sick of me, weren't you? I was inspired by Krista over at bigandlittle and took some time away from posting. Not that I got any cute felted animals made or advent activities done (aside from opening the doors to help Henry find his daily advent chocolate), but all the same... check out her blog - she's always got something amazing happening in her house with all those kiddos and I have to say, I'm a smidge jealous of her location. I'll let you discover her for yourselves.

We're basically obsessed with listening to Dan Zanes over here. His most recent album is FANTASTIC for everyone in the family. He has so many kinds of sounds and songs all tied together and it's wonderful. Henry is singing along in Spanish and English, singing protest songs, gospel, folk, blues, African and rock. Timon and I love it, too. Occasionally we see Dan on Playhouse Disney in between shows and he seems like so much fun - hopefully we'll get to catch a show sometime.

We got our tree last Saturday - with no functional camera I'll have to make do with as reasonable a facsimile as possible. Last year's tree was the same variety, and I used mostly the same ornaments, minus the red bow, so you'll get the idea.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree!!! I was not tired of your November blogging - I looked forward everyday to see what was new! AND, I am happy to see a new survey. I was FIRST to vote!!! Merry Christmas, gg