Great pic! Love the bottom lip!
Such a sweet picture. There is something about a little kid with a stocking cap on... very cute!
Oh I love it! That lower lip says it all! Nice edit and beautiful pic!
great moment!
Quite the expressive young lady - certainly some dramatic talent that she won't let you ignore!
I love that face. How cute.
look at that little lip! she's adorable - so spunky!my shot is posted now also. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).
that is soooo adorable, I love the hat and eyes, and everything ;D
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Great pic! Love the bottom lip!
Such a sweet picture. There is something about a little kid with a stocking cap on... very cute!
Oh I love it! That lower lip says it all! Nice edit and beautiful pic!
great moment!
Quite the expressive young lady - certainly some dramatic talent that she won't let you ignore!
I love that face. How cute.
look at that little lip! she's adorable - so spunky!
my shot is posted now also. feel free to come on over and visit anytime :O).
that is soooo adorable, I love the hat and eyes, and everything ;D
Post a Comment