Wednesday, April 22, 2009

no slowing down

Oof.  I’ve been and will continue to be v. v. busy – basically until the middle of July.  I haven’t posted often, but I won’t apologize for that, since it always drives me nuts when other people apologize for not posting on their very own blog.  Anyhoo -  Maria and I went on our first trip alone together up to Indiana to see my new adorable little niece, Julia (and also my sister and brother-in-law, I guess) last weekend.  We had a lovely time… the girls had their first cousins weekend!  Of course, Henry has had several cousins weekends with their other pals Zachary, Melody, and Kylie up in CT, but the girl babies were so cute together.  They wore their matching pjs:

DSC_1839


They got to take a sink bath together – this was so cute.  Julia’s little bottom plugged up the sink perfectly. 

DSC_1894


And they both posed for lots of photos.  They have great light in their house.  Julia prefers to remain mostly anonymous, however, so here’s a cutie of Maria in her church dress:

DSC_1945

   
Henry was a little jealous that he didn’t get to go on this trip.  I had to remind him that he went on LOTS of trips with us all by himself (seriously, he’s been on about 20 round-trip flights and already has earned a free ticket), so now it’s Maria’s turn.  He and Timon surprised me at the airport and picked us up – Timon thought he’d have to work late and we had arranged a friend to get us.  It was a lovely way to come home.  And now it’s back to the busy routine…

6 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Lovely pictures! You need to teach me how to do that!

andrea said...

me too - i need to learn to take cute pictures like you!

AwkwardMoments said...

Love the Pictures! Dualing Sink Baths .. So much sweetness

Anonymous said...

The documentation of Julia and Maria's first cousin's weekend is priceless.

I'm busy too, What is it with this busy-ness? May we at least be productive in our scurrying.

Jeanne

Christina said...

So precious! Matching jammies are the best! You take such great pictures.

docgrumbles said...

love the PJs!