1. What is something mommy always says to you? "I love you."
2. What makes mommy happy? "When you give her a kiss."
3. What makes mommy sad? "When I leave her by herself."
4. How does your mommy make you laugh? "When she makes silly faces at me."
5. What was your mommy like as a child? "With long hair, she had short shoes, pants, a shirt. She had arms, legs, feet, she had a head. She had hair and ears."
6. How old is your mommy? "31."
7. How tall is your mommy? "Uh, bigger than me."
8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Uh, watch things like baseball, you like to read books, you like to watch tv, you like to sing."
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around? "She cleans up things, makes some dinner, uh, closes the windows."
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? "Beautiful."
11. What is your mommy really good at? "Singing, listening to music, dancing, eating, drinking, taking a nap."
12. What is your mommy not very good at? "She's not good at race cars, sports a little bit."
13. What does your mommy do for a job? "She works at a church, drives a car, and a van, she works with the big kids."
14.What is your mommy's favorite food? "Pizza."
15.What makes your mommy proud of you? "When I play baseball and I don't hit the ball and I'm still practicing, and when I listen."
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? "A princess."
17. What do you and your mommy do together? "Talk, watch tv, play games, read a book, sleep."
18. How are you and your mommy the same? "We have the same color eyes, we have the same lights."
19. How are you and your mommy different? "We have different colors of our skin. I'm peach and you're sand beach. We don't have the same pajamas and clothes. I'm a boy, you're the girl."
20. How do you know your mommy loves you? "You make me happy, you let me have music on the radio, you share your drink when I ask you please, and you tell me that I love you and you let me have food."
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy? "She likes how he dresses."
22. Where is your mommy's favorite place to go? "You like to go to the zoo, the park, the bookstore, the toystore."
Tuesday, March 24, 2009
interview with a nearly five (gasp!) year old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
This is so sweet and cute!
Oh, I love that he thinks that you are pining for him while he's out of your sight. And that you are famous for being beautiful. He's a great kid.
Oh my... how utterly charming! I especially loved #19.
So how close to right was he? That would be a great post too!
Thanks for the post on our blog - always nice to meet new friends!
So sweet. That bottom picture is just adorable.
Oh My GOODNESS! Seriously SO Sweet!
I love it. What a kid! I cannot believe he is going to be five.
I can tell you didn't censor his answers.
Letting the world know you're not good at "sports a little bit" is quite brave, not to mention the cultural crossfire you'll find yourself in with the whole "sand beach" disclosure. :)
I'm glad you did the interview. The windows you open into his little mind afford such innocent landscapes.
I think you should post a picture of Timon from my wedding so that everyone can see how well you think he dresses! Henry did a great job (except that one!) with his answers :)
i've always thought that timon was quite a snappy dresser myself! i knew there was a reason we kept him around!
Post a Comment