BEAUTIFUL! I love the light - gorgeous.-Andrea
Oh she is so cute! I have that same diaper.
Cute! She will totally win.
She is very sweet and i love the natural light.
Ohhhh! So Beautiful!!!DonnaOur Blog: Double Happiness!
Love it! It makes her eyes look green too :)
Such a sweetheart!
Great Photo
Beautiful!
This is so sweet, such a great pic. Is that a bum genius 3.0 ? :)
Great Pic! I think she looks like her big brother...is that a bum genius? How do you like them? how about thirsties diaper covers?
super cute eyes on her!
The lighting is superb and so soft...
Great shot! So soft and sweet.
such a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment
15 comments:
BEAUTIFUL! I love the light - gorgeous.
-Andrea
Oh she is so cute! I have that same diaper.
Cute! She will totally win.
She is very sweet and i love the natural light.
Ohhhh! So Beautiful!!!
Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!
Love it! It makes her eyes look green too :)
Such a sweetheart!
Great Photo
Beautiful!
This is so sweet, such a great pic. Is that a bum genius 3.0 ? :)
Great Pic! I think she looks like her big brother...is that a bum genius? How do you like them? how about thirsties diaper covers?
super cute eyes on her!
The lighting is superb and so soft...
Great shot! So soft and sweet.
such a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment