Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Maria's new best friend

Here's beautiful baby Julia! Doesn't her mother look amazing for the ordeal she's just been through? In my post-birth photos I look like a hot mess. Not Katherine! I'm having to sit on my hands not to book a plane ticket today! I probably won't be able to get up there till mid-April. BLURG! According to Kat, Julia behaved perfectly last night in the hospital.


Maria had her 6-month check-up today. She now weighs 14lbs, 14ozs (25th percentile); is 25 3/4" long (50th percentile); and is generally perfect. She had 2 shots after which she cried for about 15 seconds and then fell asleep. Not to brag, but it seems like our family produces quite satisfactory children.

8 comments:

Amy said...

Quite satisfactory, indeed.

AwkwardMoments said...

Julia is a gorgeous baby! and WOW does Julia's mom look freakin fantastic. I also looked like a hot mess. I even posted pics.

*i think Julia resembles your children!

HereWeGoAJen said...

Gorgeous new baby! Quite delicious.

Em said...

What beautiful kiddos! Julia joins a good bunch!

Elena said...

Katherine doesn't even look like she broke a sweat! Julia is gorgeous.

And so are Henry and Maria!

Katherine said...

Trust me, I did not feel as good as I (apparently) looked that day! The epidural sure helped, though :) Thanks for all the nice comments about Julia, she is a wonderfully sweet addition to the family and can't wait to meet her big cousins!

Megan said...

Beautiful Katherine and beautiful Baby Julia! :-)

Claire said...

What gorgeous photos! Gave me a case of the warm fuzzies. :-)

Cxx