Monday, February 02, 2009

this cough can go away any time now.

Ugh. I've been getting over a cold for a while, but this cough just lingers and lingers. I'm very attractive sounding right now. I'll just let you imagine it.

Henry and Maria had a good time Saturday morning watching tv. She kept toppling over a little, and eventually Henry just put his arm around her and they snuggled. It was really, really sweet.


After that, Maria spent some time in her exersaucer and fell asleep. Gotta love the face plant. I have a picture of Henry asleep in this thing at about 7 months old somewhere.


She also thinks she's big now. In 2 days, she'll be 5 months old.

9 comments:

Katherine said...

Cute pics. I sometimes fall asleep like Maria and face plant the coffee table ;) haha!

In the interest of fairness, I voted once at school and once at home, and chose a different answer each time. Now I have to find a third computer to pick the octuplets!

Anonymous said...

Very cute photos - Really glad to have them!!! Is your computer fixed?

Amy said...

I should probably also admit that I cheated. I voted at home for girl and at work for octuplets.

docgrumbles said...

too cute!
hope the cough goes away - I hate being sick!

Em said...

I've got that annoying lingering cough, too. It especially kicks in around bedtime when I am trying to fall asleep. Ob. Nox. Ious.

Anywhoo, I've said it once and I'll say it again: I'm gonna steal your children. Too darn cute...

AwkwardMoments said...

Hahah cute pics. Austin sleeps/face plants in the swing all the time

Anonymous said...

Sorry you have that nasty cough. Believe me..I know how you feel! I was on a friends blog the other day and she was told by several people to try this...put Vicks Vapo Rub on your feet then cotton socks. Go to bed and you should be coughing less and feeling better. I havne't tried it yet myself but she said she did try it and it worked! Doesn't hurt right!?

Elena said...

Look at those cuties! Sibling love always manages to make me smile. :)

Meghan said...

Love the pics!

And I hear you on the cough...I've mad mine for 3 weeks now and it's driving me crazy