It's here! My prehhhhshus.....
And look! I'm already taking way way way better pictures. I have a lot to learn with the three different lenses (especially the manual focus lens) but here's the very second (the first one had the flash on, and as you might know I H.A.T.E. using flash) photo I took:
And look! I'm already taking way way way better pictures. I have a lot to learn with the three different lenses (especially the manual focus lens) but here's the very second (the first one had the flash on, and as you might know I H.A.T.E. using flash) photo I took:
And this morning, with the manual lens:
Can you believe those eyes!? SRSLY. And here's another of the boy, as he dawdled getting dressed:
(Oh, and my dad is right now laughing his head off. All those years we mocked and mocked him for his never-ceasing picture taking. These days I'm just reaping and reaping what I sowed all those years ago. *sigh*)

8 comments:
LOL -- just wait til you find yourself at Henry or Maria's prom zooming in and out and taking a photo at every teeniest interval the zoom lens travels. THEN you will have officially come full circle.
It's pretty awesome the detail the camera picks up, isn't it? You can see the details of skin and eyelashes and it just makes people look so much like people.
Both of them have gorgeous eyes!
I'm sure your kids will be NOTHING like us when they're teenagers getting their pictures taken... :)
I love Maria's eyes! Take lots and lots of pictures- how fun! :-) In our family, Tom will be the picture taker- he's been practicing.
Oh my gosh--those blue eyes are unbelievable!! Just beautiful
Please, practice away! :)
YAH! very good
Great photos!!! Regarding, Kodak moment #10,397 - Dad and I are glad we've lived long enough to know that you appreciate the value of family photos!! :) Enjoy your new camera and lenses!!!
Post a Comment