Okay, here it is kids - it's National Delurking Day! Come out of the shadows and leave a comment! In case you need a topic to write about, here's a subject:
WHAT is this ABOUT?!? SRSLY.
(Thanks to Liz for the idea, although she was just as puzzled by Drew Barrymore.)
I thought the whole point of the strapless-tight-girdle-undergarment-thingie was to lift/separate/tuck/tighten/hide. As opposed to being shown off as the main event?
However. More importantly - YAY Slumdog Millionaire!!!
I like the skirt but the top is STUPID!! Drew's hairdo aged her in an unflattering way. Didn't see much else of the show. I was crocheting a pair of mittens :) plm
8 comments:
I thought the whole point of the strapless-tight-girdle-undergarment-thingie was to lift/separate/tuck/tighten/hide. As opposed to being shown off as the main event?
However. More importantly - YAY Slumdog Millionaire!!!
I like the skirt but the top is STUPID!! Drew's hairdo aged her in an unflattering way. Didn't see much else of the show. I was crocheting a pair of mittens :) plm
Sometimes I wonder what people are thinking when they get dressed for these things. Actually, I think they are just looking for attention.
Renee wins the bad taste award, hands down!
i haven't heard much about that actress in a while- i guess any publicity is good, right? love maria's cloth diaper! how's that going?
im not a lurker anymore
-amber :)
Not a big fan of the cut away shoulders either... yuck!
Yeah, I saw that and gasp'd
Post a Comment