Welcome to this week's edition of Keepin' It Real. I hope for Keepin' It Real to become a regular feature. Transparency is good for the soul. Plus, I don't want you to keep thinking I'm perfect. 'Cause I'm sure you all were.
I grew up in a New England state where it's definitely winter 4 months out of the year; was college educated in Virginia, where it's definitely winter 3 months out of the year, and now I live in Florida, where it's definitely winter ZERO months out of the year. It's about 47 degrees this morning, and to my shame, I am wearing this, because I feel COLD:
I grew up in a New England state where it's definitely winter 4 months out of the year; was college educated in Virginia, where it's definitely winter 3 months out of the year, and now I live in Florida, where it's definitely winter ZERO months out of the year. It's about 47 degrees this morning, and to my shame, I am wearing this, because I feel COLD:

Also to keep it real: one of my bald spots. Thanks, Postpartum Hair Loss!

5 comments:
47 in the morning?!! I'll TAKE IT. It is currently 15 here (at nearly noon), with the wind chill it's 1. ONE. It was painful outside this morning, let me tell you.
It's 54 here. Want to come over?
Does the hair eventually grow back? Just wondering... :)
I have no sympathy for you and your sweater. It has finally "warmed up" to 5 here!
Post-partum hair loss stinks! Everyone told me it would happen, but it doesn't make it any less shocking to find your hair in your baby's diaper, stuck to their toys, or clutched in their fist after they grab hold. It stops, right?
(Oh, and my word verification is "wimin". Tee hee.)
Oh i like keepin it real!
Post a Comment