Well, we've made it to the northlands, and I'm so thrilled with this cold air I can hardly speak about it. Tomorrow will be my sister's baby shower - she arrives tonight and I will be speaking to my newest neice or nephew through the belly straight away. Maria's godmother also comes tonight and we've been SQUEEING!!! about it over email all morning. Something else to SQUEE! about is Elizabeth Rose has arrived! Jen is a fantastic person (seriously, I've met her in person!) and blogger and her post about the first hours after her long-awaited daughter's birth is wonderful.
Anyway, since we've been here there's been lots of this going on:
Anyway, since we've been here there's been lots of this going on:
Oh, and this, too:


3 comments:
Nice pics.
Hope you are not to cold, or more importantly, that Henry and Maria are adjusting to the sub-zero temp. I do not want to treat frost bite when you return.
Any signs of snow????
Talk to you later.
Almost there... I'm leaving school soon and will head to the airport shortly after that! I can't wait to see you guys :)
how cute. how cute!
Post a Comment