Thursday, October 23, 2008

I know, right?!?

Isn't she the best?


Maria has truly come alive in the last 2 weeks - she is awake a lot more during the day, and has been mostly sleeping very well at night. Henry seems to have calmed down some and is much more fun to be around. I had my 6 week visit last week and have been pronounced totally fine, especially since I am 15 lbs below pre-pregnancy weight. Huzzah!

I've got several posts brewing (concert and fireworks, zoo trip, all the visitors we've been having), but they will have to wait for now. That is because we greet our final visitor tomorrow - my sister! This visit is very exciting - none of our other visitors have adorable 22 week pregnant bellies to rub and ooh and ahh over! Sooo, see you sometime soon.

(And for some bizarro reason Blogger has changed their comment format - I hope you all can figure it out, because I cannot. I guess you all can just leave your names, but people with blogs have to figure out how the sign-in thing works. I tried earlier and it doesn't make sense. Good luck!)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to get there!!! Maria is super cute with all those smiles :) I hope she has one for me when I arrive!

Amy said...

Umm... the commenting looks the same to me.

But more importantly, HOW CUTE IS MY GODDAUGHTER?!?! Mom told me of her special privileges she has bestowed upon herself as Maria's mother's godmother and godmother's mother :)

I am insanely jealous that everyone has been able to hang out with Maria and I can't wait until December!!!

Anonymous said...

OH she is truly a beautiful baby! Melody was looking over my shoulder when I opened up your blog and she immediately knew it was Maria! Plan on having her swarmed with little kiddos loving her...along with all the grown ups when you arrive. :)

HereWeGoAJen said...

The commenting thing is only changed on some of the blogs. I don't get it. Yours is still normal.

Maria is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Have fun with K! It would be cool if we could share our 22 week bellies together! :-) Miss Maria is GORGEOUS! What a smile!

Chad said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chad said...

I like her. Something about the whole glazed I-don't-know-what-anything-is -but-I-like-it look about her. Send her up.

mama amy bee said...

she's so cute! she no longer looks "newborn"! she looks like a real baby girl! :)

K @ ourboxofrain said...

Awww...she's sooooo sweet!!