The other day after a bath I got a little inspired when I saw Henry's hair all spiky from being towel-dried. In moments with a little Krew-Comb and my hands this fantastic style came to be:
I may have created the hairstyle, but the facial expressions are all Henry.
He also started swimming lessons today. He was pretty much annoyed the entire time. His teacher asked him to get in the water and he turned around and walked away. I made him go back and he eventually ended up in the pool, clinging on to the side for dear life. He did smile a couple of times towards the end of the 40 minutes, although he was entirely not interested in doing what his teacher wanted him to do. Hopefully tomorrow's class will go better.
He also started swimming lessons today. He was pretty much annoyed the entire time. His teacher asked him to get in the water and he turned around and walked away. I made him go back and he eventually ended up in the pool, clinging on to the side for dear life. He did smile a couple of times towards the end of the 40 minutes, although he was entirely not interested in doing what his teacher wanted him to do. Hopefully tomorrow's class will go better.

4 comments:
One day, try some GEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so cute. love the pic of him sitting with the other kids at the swim lessons.
I have looked at this post for a few days now trying to think of what to say other than...give him a huge hug from all of us. :) We miss him!! Melody has been going crazy talking about him. I love the picture of him sitting with the kids at the pool too...it is adorable! Make sure to hang onto that one!
I love the faux-hawk! I'm trying that on my dog when I get home.
Post a Comment