Come on - this picture's funny, right? Does this not define childhood? He's wearing his winter dinosaur hat, with his superhero cape, holding his Santa pencil. In March. (That's when this photo was taken.) And watching cartoons. Don't talk to him. He's busy.
***** Lately when we ask Henry questions, or encourage him to talk on the phone, his answer is that "I busy, Mommy." WELL. Sorry for bothering you, kiddo. The nerve.
ALSO: If you haven't heard TobyMac's new song "One World" from his Portable Sounds album, you're really missing out. I can't stop hitting play on the ole' iTunes. It's totally worth the $0.99.
ALSO: If you haven't heard TobyMac's new song "One World" from his Portable Sounds album, you're really missing out. I can't stop hitting play on the ole' iTunes. It's totally worth the $0.99.

4 comments:
love the look, henry! avery's drooling over here!!!
Melody just pushed her way between Kylie and I and said to Kylie, "No Kylie, I am Daddy's girl, YOU are Mommy's girl!"
He certainly has personality and dramatic talent!!!!!!!!!! That's no surprise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):)
Toddler fashion cracks me up everytime.
Post a Comment