Thursday, February 22, 2007

i'm gonna type some words now

Yesterday I helped out a friend who's grandbaby needed watchin'. She's only a month old, doesn't say much and usually stays out of trouble, so it wasn't that hard. My ovaries only ached a little holding that tiny peanut in my arms. I get the question ALL the time: So, when are you gonna have another one? There's a lot of answers to that question - my earthly impatience wants to respond "NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" "I prefer to keep that between me and my husband", but I usually end up replying with some wonky jibber-jabber about our health insurance deductible ($3000) or our small 2-bedroom house, or wanting to only pay one child-care cost at a time... etc, etc, etc. I guess I know where people are coming from - Mars. they are just curious, and it doesn't make sense to be upset about that. We do want to expand our family, eventually. We're leaving it in God's hands to make the situation clear and that's about all I have to say on that subject.

I also want to welcome my sister-in-law to the blogging community - check out her adorable kiddos (I'm slightly partial) at www.gretam.blogspot.com. I have many other neat blogs I look at nearly daily down there on the left at Folks You Should Visit.

Also, get ready for a post series starting on Monday - it's Color Week here and y'all better come on back.

1 comment:

Ma Ma to 3 said...

Well first off...I would have to say..we left it up to God as well and it happened pretty quickly after the second and we happened upon the third..soooooo...if you are worried about your deductible..check into the states help...and then think about how cute Henry would be as a big brother..lol. Enough said. I would lastly like to thank you for sharing me with your blog world. I decided it would be good for me to share things with family and friends and also my own sanity. I can share anything pretty much and get some good advice back ..I am sure. I love your blog but would also love to see more pictures of your cutie pie as well. We miss him around here.