H is for the happiness you bring
E is for the enthusiasm with which you sing
N is for the naps I hope you'll keep taking
R is for the natural red hair, there is no faking
Y is for the yellow shirt you've been wearing
C is for the cute face that you show
A is for all the words you're beginning to know
R is for Rachel, your signing time pal
M is for mommy, your favorite gal
I is for ice cream, your favorite treat
N is for Nana who loves you so sweet
E is for everyone who thinks you are neat
B is for boy, you are boy all the way
R is for running start to your day
O is for orange, the color of "friend"
W is for the bath water, that's how your day ends
N is for never-ending joy. That's all I have to say.
E is for the enthusiasm with which you sing
N is for the naps I hope you'll keep taking
R is for the natural red hair, there is no faking
Y is for the yellow shirt you've been wearing
C is for the cute face that you show
A is for all the words you're beginning to know
R is for Rachel, your signing time pal
M is for mommy, your favorite gal
I is for ice cream, your favorite treat
N is for Nana who loves you so sweet
E is for everyone who thinks you are neat
B is for boy, you are boy all the way
R is for running start to your day
O is for orange, the color of "friend"
W is for the bath water, that's how your day ends
N is for never-ending joy. That's all I have to say.
here is an old pic of Henry with his "friend"...
never leave home without it.

2 comments:
lovely poem for a lovely boy!
PERFECTLY SAID!!!!! I love your creativity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment