Wednesday, November 15, 2006

some observations

1. This is my 100th post to this blog. Yay me.

2. My son will have his first school pictures taken tomorrow. With a gigantic fat lip he got from falling on the sidewalk.

3. This new show DayBreak on ABC is pretty good. It's no Lost, but it's a semi-worthy substitute to fill the time until Lost comes back on in February. And, it has Taye Diggs, which helps.

4. My foot itches. Bug bites in November. Thanks, Florida.

5. I think I'll go to bed now. See you on the flip-side, unless I wake up and it's the same day, just like Taye Diggs on Daybreak. What will I dream up for post #101?!? If it's as brilliantly insightful as this one has turned out, I'd stay tuned if I were you.

1 comment:

mama amy bee said...

don't you love posting? and i equally love when i check a blog and there's at least 2 posts for 1 day!