Great. Now I'M sick. Right now, my entire skull is in a vise-like grip of some sort. I feel like I need some kind of suctioning device attached to one of the openings on my head and turned on for a few minutes. Any takers?
Can't take meh-cine (as Henry says it) 'cause for some reason, any kind of sinus medication drys my throat so badly I won't be able to talk for three days. Yes, even the "non-drying" kind - what a gyp, eh? And I need to be able to sing on Saturday for a gig at the Albert Whitted (SAVE ALBERT WHITTED - remember that, St. Petians?) with the John Kelly Band. It would be my first official gig, and I'd hate to miss out.
If you are feeling well, than rejoice! REJOICE! If not, then I'm feeling your pain, my sisters and brothers of the world wide web.
Can't take meh-cine (as Henry says it) 'cause for some reason, any kind of sinus medication drys my throat so badly I won't be able to talk for three days. Yes, even the "non-drying" kind - what a gyp, eh? And I need to be able to sing on Saturday for a gig at the Albert Whitted (SAVE ALBERT WHITTED - remember that, St. Petians?) with the John Kelly Band. It would be my first official gig, and I'd hate to miss out.
If you are feeling well, than rejoice! REJOICE! If not, then I'm feeling your pain, my sisters and brothers of the world wide web.

1 comment:
catching up late, but hoping you're better! and wish i could see your first gig! :)
Post a Comment