Monday, July 31, 2006

we're goin' on a trip

I'm so excited to be going to visit my sister, and then to vacation with my husband's family. I am glad to get away for a while, almost 2 whole weeks! Everywhere else I've gone in the last 6 months it seems has been either work or funeral related. SO - I'm due for some R&R. This will be Henry's 10th plane trip- how well traveled is HE? He even has his own rewards account, and is earning his own free tickets now. He's a trouper and is mostly well-behaved on airplanes.

Unfortunately I'll miss hearing about some cool things while I'm out of computer range: (1) Chad's finishing his walk this week! I'm SO proud of his accomplishment and I can't wait to have a sit down with him and just digest it all. (2) Chad's sister, Amy, is gonna have a baby! I hope she has it while I'm with my sister and can hear all about the news from her blog site, but who knows. Go, girl! (3) I'll miss hearing news reports about how things are going in Israel. I've had some more comments that were very encouraging about going, and I'm even more excited than I was before.

So, I'll post from Kat's house, but then it'll be a little while. Try not to miss me too much!

No comments: