Pack-pack. That's how Henry says backpack. He got his very own first backpack the other day, and is completely obsessed with carrying it around. It's hilarious.
Chad called last night- we had a great 45 minute conversation and I can sense his feelings of excitement about ending the hike. As he said, he'll be hanging up his hiking shoes for the next 15 years. I guess he'll have to fly here then when he visits, instead of walking.
I was in a photo shoot today. I told Jen who was doing my eyes that my goal was to look as hot as possible. I think that was accomplished. It was about as good as it gets for me, I'm afraid. We were taking pictures for our church praise band website. I have a new appreciation for models, cause it is hard to figure out what to do with yourself and not look completely stupid in the process. I'll post when I get something to share.
Got to watch Garden State on HBO today (we're house-sitting). That's a great movie. Good for you, Zach Braff. You go.
Tonight I'm going to see Timmy and Johnny play again. Maybe they'll call me up to sing some harmonies like they did last time, which is really fun and makes me amazed at myself. Until 2 years ago I would get an enormous pain in my stomach to sing in front of people. The only cure is to do it, and do it often. So every Sunday I get up and sing with the praise band and do harmonies. It's awesome to use our gifts like that to praise God with. And I love John's stuff. Check him out at www.johnkelly.biz and you'll just love it.
Barbie is a funny name for a dog, let alone the boxer we're watching.
Chad called last night- we had a great 45 minute conversation and I can sense his feelings of excitement about ending the hike. As he said, he'll be hanging up his hiking shoes for the next 15 years. I guess he'll have to fly here then when he visits, instead of walking.
I was in a photo shoot today. I told Jen who was doing my eyes that my goal was to look as hot as possible. I think that was accomplished. It was about as good as it gets for me, I'm afraid. We were taking pictures for our church praise band website. I have a new appreciation for models, cause it is hard to figure out what to do with yourself and not look completely stupid in the process. I'll post when I get something to share.
Got to watch Garden State on HBO today (we're house-sitting). That's a great movie. Good for you, Zach Braff. You go.
Tonight I'm going to see Timmy and Johnny play again. Maybe they'll call me up to sing some harmonies like they did last time, which is really fun and makes me amazed at myself. Until 2 years ago I would get an enormous pain in my stomach to sing in front of people. The only cure is to do it, and do it often. So every Sunday I get up and sing with the praise band and do harmonies. It's awesome to use our gifts like that to praise God with. And I love John's stuff. Check him out at www.johnkelly.biz and you'll just love it.
Barbie is a funny name for a dog, let alone the boxer we're watching.

2 comments:
Pack-pack Henry!! Miss him VERY much!!!!!!!!!! Anxious to learn more about the singing and the band and the photo shoot!!! Have been vicariously enjoying Chad's GREAT ADVENTURE while appreciating running water and the shelter of my home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hi! Can't believe Chad's hike is almost over. I can't believe he sent his sleeping bag home- hello? It's Maine! It's north and still chilly at night. Hopefully he gets to meet his niece/nephew before he goes back to IL! Love the pack-pack. Do you keep track of all the cute things Henry does? One day, when he's 30, you can tell his wife all about the cute things he did!
Post a Comment