Henry's laugh is SO precious. It's melodious, sweet, infectious, and perfect. There can be nothing as nice (except the laughs of our future child[ren], if God so blesses us). There cannot be anything so nice.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You are so so right about the laughter of children and I would add NO MATTER WHAT THEIR AGE!!!!!!! Whether it's giggling girls or laughter from a sibling athletic contest gone awry, it is all the best medicine!!!!
children's laughter is pretty great- I can't wait to hear those belly laughs that only kids can produce so innocently! Hope you are having a nice day and a great weekend- Amy
Oh that is so true! Now having three kids I so know that feeling. Even though Kylie hasn't laughed quite yet...only 2 weeks old after all. :) But man...when Melody and Zachary get going it is hysterical and even we can't stop laughing with them.
3 comments:
You are so so right about the laughter of children and I would add NO MATTER WHAT THEIR AGE!!!!!!! Whether it's giggling girls or laughter from a sibling athletic contest gone awry, it is all the best medicine!!!!
children's laughter is pretty great- I can't wait to hear those belly laughs that only kids can produce so innocently! Hope you are having a nice day and a great weekend- Amy
Oh that is so true! Now having three kids I so know that feeling. Even though Kylie hasn't laughed quite yet...only 2 weeks old after all. :) But man...when Melody and Zachary get going it is hysterical and even we can't stop laughing with them.
Post a Comment