Photo shoots for this year seem to have come to an end… I drove out to a beautiful park across the state yesterday right after church to meet up with Barb and family. They were perfectly adorable and there are some WONDERFUL photos as a result. I won’t be sharing them here but if you are friends with me on FB, there should be some up there in the next couple of days.
I will hate verra, verra much to pack this lens up and return it to its rightful owners. The speed, focus, and light you can get with this thing is unreal. I am going to miss you, AF-S Nikkor 35mm 1.8. I truly hope I will meet one of you again, sooner than later.
Mimi & Papa are about to arrive literally any minute. I suppose I should get off the computer then, hmm?

1 comment:
Yay! Thanks again so much Maresi! We love you! DAMMIT for that distance between us and you and Farah! Grrrr.
Yay for visitors!
Post a Comment