My ideal [i.e., completely selfish and indulgent] day:
8:30am: Eyes open, I snuggle back into the covers and go back to sleep.
9:30am: Reawaken to a breakfast served in bed. Eggs, bacon, toast, OJ, fruit.
10:00am: Shower, dress, have someone fix my hair.
11:00am: Sit on the beach for 2 hours reading and being served Dr. Pepper with pebble ice and Cobb Salad.
1:00pm: Nap on a hammock in a shady spot with a breeze.
2:30pm: Reading books with the kids.
3:30pm: Playing Mexican Train Dominoes with Amy, Katherine, and Anna.
5:00pm: Start watching White Christmas.
6:30pm: Get served a delicious dinner of filet mignon, shrimp, broccoli, and garlic smashed potatoes, with
lemon meringue pie for dessert.
8:00pm: Foot rub and neck massage while watching The Black Stallion or The Princess Bride.
10:00pm: In bed with a book [hopefully the newest in the Outlander series].
11:00pm: Sleep.
What?! It might happen.

4 comments:
Hmm, I like your day. Lots of food and sleep.
Gee, you are only asking for ONE day! My dream is a MONTH on a warm beach!!!! I could make my own way to the RESTAURANTS! plm
Me likey!!!
Yes. Please.
Post a Comment