Timon just put on Green Zone, with Matt Damon. Now, I LOVE Matt Damon, but it’s all a little shooty and yelly for me. So, I figure I’ll do a little post. Look at me, acting like I actually still blog anymore. (Well, to be fair, I have faithfully updated the photo blog every day this year, and that takes a lot out of me.)
Timon: He has just gotten a new show in the theatre. He is (thankfully) still bearded and just today did an awesome job mopping all the floors in the house. When the kids and I were in Connecticut last weekend, he mailed us a card that said he missed us. Now, come on. That’s pretty fantastic! We just celebrated 9 years of marriage on the 7th.
Me: I survived traveling with both children once more on the airplane to Connecticut. They were far better behaved than the couple who got on last and were forced to sit apart (open seating). I wanted to shove a bag of peanuts down his throat, and then tape the airsick bag over her mouth, but I couldn’t use my left arm since she dropped what felt like a sack of 25 rolls of quarters on me as she was stowing her junk in the overhead bin. This was after we departed an hour late. Anyhoo, my life is essentially the same as usual.
Henry: This kid can read all day long, particularly if you stick a Garfield comic book in his hand. Quotation of the week: “Talking cats are funny!” He had the best time of his life on vacation with his cousins. It was so awesome to see him enjoying their rowdy company. He loves summer vacation. He kept me company in the lazy river at our local waterpark last week. He likes waterslides and pancakes. Another quotation for you: “In this circumstance, I would like some milk.”
Maria: She has 3 new obsessions: Her cousin Julia, her cousin Emmett, and nail files. She talks a LOT, and is very silly. She helped me tell Henry to go to his room yesterday. She answers her own question of where Julia is by saying “House. Mama.”, meaning Julia is at her house with her Mama. Any baby is Emmett now. She likes to put her hands in shallow water and let her legs float up behind her. Pirate’s Booty is her favorite food, with grapes as a close second.
(at my Gram’s house, in her yard on the sledding/rolling hill)

3 comments:
In this circumstance! Hah!
Elizabeth has never had Pirates Booty, but she will check it out. Because grapes are her favorite food.
Maria is huge!!
aaahh MD. le sigh
I'm with ya on the shooty stuff though
It was such a blast to have all of us, including the little ones together. It went by WAY too fast. But I enjoyed it so, so much.
Post a Comment