{I don’t think there are any major spoilers in the post below, but if you haven’t watched yet you may wish to wait on this.}
Dear Damon & Carlton:
No matter what anyone says, I think the finale last night was awesome. It was very confusing, amazing, surprising, frustrating, and beautiful – just like (nearly) every other episode of the series. Also: Thanks for not resurrecting Nikki & Paolo. SRSLY.
Truly Yours,
Fan who can’t understand people who haven’t watched for years but watched the finale “because it was the last episode and wanted to see how it ends”
*********************************************************
Dear Harold Perrineau:
I’ll never be able to thank you enough for killing Ana-Lucia. Ana-LOO LOO had to go. Oh, I know it was your character Michael that did the shooting, but I really appreciate it. And I’m proud to have you as a fellow alumnus from SU. Even though you didn’t graduate.
Go Hornets!
Alumna who wonders if you lived in Racey Hall
**********************************************************
Dear Desmond:
You are perfect. Never change. Oh wait, you can’t – you’re the constant.
Loved you in The Gospel of John!
Sistah
***********************************************************
Dear Sayid:
My cousin Mike hopes to name a kid after you one day. I promise to help convince him he needs a perm. And private butt-kicking lessons from Chuck Norris.
Keep being awesome!
Friend who hopes you never break my neck using only your feet

2 comments:
Perfect tribute!
You're so witty. :) Even though I didn't watch it past the first couple of episodes.
Post a Comment