- Maria doesn’t like splash pads… Freak.
- Celebrity Jeopardy was kind of boring.
- Siamang Gibbons are fascinating.
- The tomatoes are growing.
- I bet they’ll die before they get ripe.
- I have mosquito bites annoying the crap out of me.
- It was beastly hot today.
- We ate delicious tacos tonight.
- Henry is restricted from television tonight, so he is currently completing a puzzle.
- He’s restricted because of his severe dawdling over the last few days.
- I’m so glad I have ice cream in the freezer.
- This weekend will be busy – not much time to celebrate Mother’s Day.
- I seriously cannot remember signing my mother’s card before I mailed it to her.
- Maria is much better.
- I’ll take her to the doctor Monday or Tuesday to get her lungs listened to.
Friday, May 07, 2010
friday night leftovers (one sentence version)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Call me ignorant, but what is a splash pad? I'm totally intrigued!
I hope all goes well with Maria...what a scary experience!
Please enlighten on the 'splash pad.' I am either ignorant as well, or too stink'n old...!~
E.
Post a Comment