- Henry’s kindergarten class (and the other three at the school) went on a field trip Wednesday… and let me tell you, chaperoning will WEAR.YOU.OUT. I’m still recovering.
- Here is a collage of photos from said field trip:
- My parents are coming to visit soon! Mom comes tomorrow morning and Dad arrives Monday morning. It’s Henry’s spring break and so they’ll get lots of time with him.
- Jen’s moving and I’m terribly upset by this. I just got her! Boo.
- I’m actually playing guitar on a song in the praise band this week. It feels like old times – sweaty palms, nervous stomach, shaking hands… ah, the good old days of stage fright are back! YAY!
- I always look forward to Easter, but this year I’ll look forward to it even more since it means I’ll get a lull in the nonstop busyness of work which has been INSANE since the end of February. I’m TIRED.
If you want to participate in Danifred’s Friday Night Leftovers, well – just click the picture below!


2 comments:
This is the longest I have ever owned a house, so consider yourself lucky that I've been here THIS long. :) Besides, you go to Atlanta every so often, right?
I was hoping that Jen would move to Virginia, but no such luck.
I am dreading the days I have to sign up for field trip chaperone duty. Ugh. But, it does look like you had a great time!
Post a Comment