Right, so I went over there tonight, but I am too tired to add it to my Reader tonight so you remind me later or I will forget and you'll never see me there again because I will think that I have dreamed this whole thing.
LOVE the fish pic! Can't post a comment over THERE as I don't have a blog, so I am HERE!!! Are you using a digital camera? What brand and model? I can't seem to get the effects I got with my SLR and f-stops with the digital I have now. Was getting ready to go back to the SLR and real film until I saw your pics. HELP! SAVE ME!!!!
2 comments:
Right, so I went over there tonight, but I am too tired to add it to my Reader tonight so you remind me later or I will forget and you'll never see me there again because I will think that I have dreamed this whole thing.
LOVE the fish pic! Can't post a comment over THERE as I don't have a blog, so I am HERE!!! Are you using a digital camera? What brand and model? I can't seem to get the effects I got with my SLR and f-stops with the digital I have now. Was getting ready to go back to the SLR and real film until I saw your pics. HELP! SAVE ME!!!!
Post a Comment