Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve I made sure to get a photo of Maria in her dress early in the day.  You’ll see why in a second.  I mean, isn’t this a PRECIOUS dress?  It would be just perfect for her cousin Julia next year, if it weren’t for the Velvet Ban in their house.  (Blame her mother.)

Maria dress

Aaaaaaaand THIS is why I made sure to take a photo of her while she was in good spirits.  The service ended around 8 and Maria was READY FOR BED, as you can see here:

tree screams 

She cheered up slightly for a quick photo with her brother in their matching jammies: 

jammies
Photos from Christmas Day coming tomorrow…

3 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

That is a perfect dress!

Down with velvet bans! Velvet is lovely on little girls. ;)

Katherine said...

I got the willies just looking at the dress! It's super cute, and I'm sorry that we won't be able to share in its cuteness next year. D you know how hard it is to find a Christmas dress without velvet? Maria's face in the second picture is exactly like Julia's when she cries!!!

Meghan said...

This might be cruel of me to say...but I just love pictures of babies crying! They make the best faces. We have a very similar one of Sweetness wailing in her Christmas dress