It is time.
{my thirty-two year old mom-made stocking; our outside bush}
I usually put the decorations up on Friday. But this year I was too busy yesterday and today I have to finish cleaning the garage. Maybe tomorrow!
Your lights are pretty and you've taken EXCELLENT care of your stocking!!! lovemom
Oh Christmas. I love it. I don't think I'll be decorating as much this year though.
maresi!i have a question, with all your pictures, you have your initials mjb on your pictures. what editing site do you have to put that on there?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I usually put the decorations up on Friday. But this year I was too busy yesterday and today I have to finish cleaning the garage. Maybe tomorrow!
Your lights are pretty and you've taken EXCELLENT care of your stocking!!! lovemom
Oh Christmas. I love it. I don't think I'll be decorating as much this year though.
maresi!
i have a question, with all your
pictures, you have your initials mjb on your pictures. what editing site do you have to put that on there?
Post a Comment