Most of you’ve heard from me or from FB already, but if you haven’t, I was in a wreck Thursday night. I’m physically mostly fine – soreness and one tender spot on my left shoulder where I hit the door frame. Most of my damage is psychological… I’m really still not all together yet. I relive the crash over and over all day and night, especially when I close my eyes. I did just come back from my first post-accident drive and other than my palms sweating and my shoulders being up to my ears with tension, I seem to be ok. I went to see the car and took photos, and I came home through the intersection where it happened, albeit coming from a different direction. I’m sure there’s going to be many, many headaches involved with the fallout from all of this, and I’ll fill you all in later about that. For now, I present my (likely totaled) car, from which I walked away (physically) unscathed. God is Good.
Saturday, September 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Yikes, so glad you are ok (physically). Where the kids with you? That has become my biggest fear.
NOT fun at ALL.
I'm so glad you're pretty much okay! I'm sorry you're having to deal with the emotional fallout from it. :(
That's horrible. I'm so glad that you are safe though.
Big hugs and support to you. So relieved you're okay, but so sorry you had such a bad fright.
Post a Comment