Very creative! I'm sure you both will do very well today :)
Excellent!!! - mom
I sure can relate to those. Good luck.
Very creative adn I hope you both enjoy your day apart
So sad, to be separated for the day. I, on the other hand, could do with a little separation OF THIS KID'S LIMB FROM MY RIBCAGE ALREADY. Do I sound like a broken record yet? Because OMG.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Very creative! I'm sure you both will do very well today :)
Excellent!!! - mom
I sure can relate to those. Good luck.
Very creative adn I hope you both enjoy your day apart
So sad, to be separated for the day. I, on the other hand, could do with a little separation OF THIS KID'S LIMB FROM MY RIBCAGE ALREADY.
Do I sound like a broken record yet? Because OMG.
Post a Comment