
We returned Saturday evening from our annual trip to the North Woods... I wasn't able to go last year... you know, because of this and everything. So needless to say, I was so happy to be escaping the heat, resting from my labors, eating food I didn't have to cook, having someone else make my bed, reading a few books, observing my children and husband enjoy themselves, seeing in-law family members I haven't seen in 2 years, etc. The week goes by so fast I can hardly believe it. Timon turned 31 years old, Maria turned 11 months old, Henry jumped off the dock, I got within 20 feet of 5 loons and an otter.


(I recommend clicking on each collage and viewing them that way. Also, if anyone wants any of the individual shots within the collages, let me know and I'll send you a high resolution file.)

4 comments:
Happy Belated Birthday Timon! Nest year we'll head you guys off at Madison or Chicago so we can do some visiting of our own!
Mason Lake offers special respite -how very fortunate you all are to be able to enjoy some family fun together in such a wonderful place! plm
Gorgeous pictures! I'm so glad you all had such a fun and relaxing week.
Happy birthday, Timon!
It looks like a lovely vacation!
Post a Comment