I just saw an article titled "Officials Fear Python Invasion" and subtitled "20 Foot Long Snakes Travel 1.6 Miles Per Day."
If you're looking for me, I'll be sitting on my roof.
*update: I have approximately 187 days before they get here at that rate of travel. I have now resumed breathing normally.
If you're looking for me, I'll be sitting on my roof.
*update: I have approximately 187 days before they get here at that rate of travel. I have now resumed breathing normally.

8 comments:
Oh, dear! Can snakes climb buildings? :)
Make room on the roof for me! I HATE SNAKES!!!!
It's stuff like this that Chad says I shouldn't read...
These aren't Iowa officials, are they?
For some reason, I'm not afraid of big snakes. Little ones terrify me.
I am not a fan!
You could always move to CONNECTICUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
guess who ????
yes...sept 4th! how funny.
I don't think New Jersey has a lot of snakes. I'm just saying.
Post a Comment