Sunday, March 01, 2009

a good year

Despite the eye twitch I've had for a couple of days, I am finally starting to feel much better. I realized yesterday that one year ago today, I let you all in on our news. When I think about how differently things could have turned out, how gross I felt all summer, the pain I suffered... and then I look at this.

It's been a good year.

5 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

Happy one year!

Katherine said...

It looks like Friend has a hold on Maria too :) We are all so glad you had such a good year!

Anonymous said...

How beautiful! Looks like Henry is sharing "Friend" with his sister while at the same time he seems just about ready to start tickling her! Sure wish we could catch those moments in person - thank you for sharing with us. Love seeing pictures of two of our five (almost six) gorgeous grandchildren - Wow!
-Papa

AwkwardMoments said...

What a great yr!

Barb said...

What adorable kids.