Bee-u-ti-ful!!! I just can not believe 6 months has gone by so fast!
These photos leave NO DOUBT that she is a HAPPY little girl!! That first one - I've seen the same expression on her big brother's face! These photos are the perfect celebration of her 1st HALF Birthday!! love nana
v. cute :)
I cannot believe it is already six months!
Pretty perfect, I'd say. I'm glad you kept her.
6 months already. WOW. Beautiful girl
What beautiful children!!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Bee-u-ti-ful!!! I just can not believe 6 months has gone by so fast!
These photos leave NO DOUBT that she is a HAPPY little girl!! That first one - I've seen the same expression on her big brother's face! These photos are the perfect celebration of her 1st HALF Birthday!! love nana
v. cute :)
I cannot believe it is already six months!
Pretty perfect, I'd say. I'm glad you kept her.
6 months already. WOW. Beautiful girl
What beautiful children!!
Post a Comment