Some questions for you all:
1. Did I give away my membership card to The North just now when I put on a turtleneck sweater, jeans, and socks? For your information, it's currently 55 degrees outside.
2. How did you all feel about the 4th Indiana Jones movie? I thought it was just okay. Not nearly as good as IJ & The Last Crusade.
3. What are you all doing for Thanksgiving?
4. Who will be the one to get Henry the number one thing on his Christmas List? Watch this video for more information on that:
1. Did I give away my membership card to The North just now when I put on a turtleneck sweater, jeans, and socks? For your information, it's currently 55 degrees outside.
2. How did you all feel about the 4th Indiana Jones movie? I thought it was just okay. Not nearly as good as IJ & The Last Crusade.
3. What are you all doing for Thanksgiving?
4. Who will be the one to get Henry the number one thing on his Christmas List? Watch this video for more information on that:

9 comments:
I agree about the Indiana Jones movie. Just okay.
We are probably doing nothing much for Thanksgiving. I do have a ham that I'll bake if we are around.
Ok, I want Henry!!! He is so entertaining and cute.
He cracks me up.
AS for thanksgiving, I will be spending it at my parents (7 miles down the road).. Thanksgiving is my all time favorite holiday.
I haven't seen the nes new yet
1. yes, you gave away your membership. 55 is NOT cold. :)
2. Didn't see it.
3. Celebrating here and then going up north for a bit. Maybe attending a birth?
4. uh... probably not us, but Ave enjoyed watching the video.
1. 55 isn't cold, but it's not like you put on a coat. or a hat. or a scarf. It was 70 yesterday here
(in the north) and I wore long sleeves and jeans (and I've lived here my whole life).
2. I gave it an okay until the end. Then I thought it jumped the shark. Based on ending alone, I *really* didn't like it.
3. Going to Maine, which is a break from tradition. We are scattering Ps grandmother's ashes up there that weekend, necessitating a change in plans, which scares me a bit.
4. I don't know, but the video is awfully cute.
We're headed to Maine for Thanksgiving with my family. We fly in Thursday morning though, so we'll miss the Macy's day parade... My mom in Maine said it was 60 degrees there this morning- only 25 in Ohio!
1. Yes, the fact that you still OWN a turtleneck is sad. It's FLORIDA
2. I agree. Aliens were a little too much
3. Hanging here. Playdate?
4. Does someone in your house get lost alot?
Henry - GPS could get you to Connecticut!!!! Regarding the weather, MOVE to CT!!!! Guess who?
#1 You have done nothing wrong - it is cold and i'm wearing knee high boots, tights, and a wool coat today
#2 I liked it up until it went all x-files... really? A silver spaceship???
#3 Heading to NC to visit family and play with one of my favorite puppies - Sophie.
#4 I couldn't get it to play at my desk...
I used to think I generally knew what GPS devices were for and how they operated. Thanks for clearing that up, Henry!
Love you.
G. Diddy
Post a Comment