Friday, November 14, 2008

fourteen

I don't have much time, but I could not NOT share these crappy cell phone pictures of two interesting items at Henry's preschool's yard sale fundraiser I worked at from 6:45-2:00 today.

Yes, that's a whole box of large binder clips. There were at least 5 boxes full. And now for my absolute favorite item...

I know. 6 Placemats of Distinction. WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?!? The placemats weren't really that great. They were also the smallest placemats I've ever seen, as though they were for mice, or something.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those binder clips aren't cheap - we could use them here!!!! love mom Was Maria a big help?

K @ ourboxofrain said...

I have a strange love of binder clips -- I'd love those :)

Katherine said...

I think the placemats could join the "special plate" in the annual exchange... what do you think?

HereWeGoAJen said...

Those are interesting items. They made me laugh.