Tuesday, November 18, 2008

eighteen

This morning I woke up at 7:00 to Maria in her swing, just starting to make her waking up noises. I realized I hadn't heard her cry in the night which was nice... She ate a good breakfast and then was just so sweet laying on the bed with me, smiling and waving her arms. Timon woke Henry up and he came in, too. Having both my gorgeous children in the bed with me in their footie pjs is so, so wonderful.

I can't wait to see them interact like this in the years to come. What? You don't think they'll look at each other like that in 10 years when he's 14 and she's 10? Pshaw.

7 comments:

HereWeGoAJen said...

I think they will interact like that. My husband has a much younger brother and they always got along splendidly.

Em said...

What a headstart you have, though! They are so precious! Footie pjs... that's what I need to get Anna...

Elena said...

You have two very photogenic children. You should show this to them when they're fighting over toys, or the remote control.

AwkwardMoments said...

so cute!

Katherine said...

Phil and his sister get along pretty well, and they are 4 years apart... although I don't think that they gaze at each other in that way too often :)

yourpalamybrown said...

Timon and I got along good, till Courtney came into the picture and they started to gang up on me and I am still suffer from the effects of this. :) Just kidding...I can't help but think that with such lvoing parents these kids will also be very loving to each other.

Trev and Rebekah said...

Cute picture. I never had a brother but always wished I had. Your daughter is blessed to have an older sibling.