Wednesday, October 15, 2008

sad haiku

sitting here, back to work;
across the street from baby -
i'm not ready yet.

6 comments:

Meghan said...

sorry your back at work ;( But across the street isn't so bad. Any chance you could sneak over for a little bit??

Amy said...

That IS sad. Hope you can find ways to keep busy and enjoy your work even though Maria is across the street.

Give her a snuggle from me when you get home :)

HereWeGoAJen said...

I had no idea we squeezed that blogger lunch in so close!

Hang in there, you'll make it!

docgrumbles said...

:(

mama amy bee said...

oh, do you get to go over to nurse or do you have to pump? you're in my thoughts!

Chastity said...

Aww...I'm so sorry. I was still working when LG was little, and returning to work was one of the hardest things I've ever done.