Oh, the siamang gibbons... I'm only one month removed from having a baby, and yet I almost ran (okay, so I walked really fast) clear across the zoo when I heard the beginning of their love song so I wouldn't miss seeing it. I could literally stand there all day and watch them when they are singing to each other. Anyway, Chad, I know it's been a while since you've been to our zoo, and so I thought you'd enjoy seeing them.
{and seriously, would it kill you to call us? :o) ***hugs***}
{and seriously, would it kill you to call us? :o) ***hugs***}

5 comments:
I would like to go to the zoo. I haven't been in ages!
that oddly reminds me of the love song jim and i exchange when he comes home from work.
This just brought into focus quite a few question marks...
The gibbons in Syracuse never did that when I was around. It sounds like the cheering section of a ladder ball tournament. The dogs started barking when they heard it. That's all I got.
Jeanne
YAY! Love it!
Post a Comment