Thursday, September 25, 2008

oh, for heaven's sake.

This is our local weather forecast for tonight (emphasis is mine):

Some clouds this evening will give way to mainly clear skies overnight. Near record low temperatures. Low 72F. Winds NNE at 10 to 20 mph.

Well, we'd better bundle up and cover the plants. If that's not the most ridiculous thing you have ever read, I've got another one: This morning, Henry went out the door to school and said, "It sure is cold out here!" It was 75 degrees. I'm not sure if you all can truly understand how sad that makes me; that my preferred HIGH temperature is what qualifies for COLD in my son's mind. Seriously.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have got to kid that out of Florida! Bring him to Michigan in order for him to understand that there really are four seasons. Hope you guys are doing well and I can't wait to see you in couple of weeks.

love, amy

Anonymous said...

Nana and Papa vote for Henry coming to Connecticut!!!!! He could bring his sister also!!!!! See you all on Monday!!

AwkwardMoments said...

i have been outside for about 2 days now. We have been walking the parks. i ADORE this weather. When you are up to it, wanna play date, or coffee break, anything outing?

Abc said...

lol. I am happy around 75 degrees as well.

ICLW

mama amy bee said...

i wanna see some cloth diaper pics!